Solution Architect - Customer Success Manager
EdgeIQ provides device lifecycle management software for organizations who make, deploy and manage Connected Products, also known as IoT devices. Thousands of product manufacturers today sell products that are connected to some network, have sophisticated software running on them and no systematic way to remotely monitor and manage them. We are changing this and helping our customers accelerate digital transformation for connected products.
ABI Research says this market will reach $22B in value by 2023. Gartner research highlights the fact that device management is one of the most important elements of IIoT solutions, but one of the most ignored features in many leading platforms in the market today.
We are looking for a solution architect who thrives in customer-facing roles and wants to marry their technical skills with their desire to solve real customer problems. You are a great listener and it is the foundation of your exceptional communications skills.
- Engage prospective customers in a collaborative way to understand their device management and data orchestration challenges
- Work with strategic partners to build joint value proposition, reference architectures, sandbox environments, joint demonstrations and sales enablement material
- Help prospects understand how EdgeIQ’s unique offering can dramatically transform their own device management systems and customer experience
- Build and present compelling demonstrations using customer devices, EdgeIQ software and other tools to simulate a production solution
- Help architect proposed solutions, implementations and support frameworks
- Lead customer on-boarding by facilitating the transition from sales prospect to customer
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Great listening skills - coupled with strong written and oral presentation capabilities
- Love of Customers and Customer Success
- Bachelor's Degree in software engineering, computer science, information systems or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a Software Development, Sales Engineering or Customer Success, role
- Strong competency with variety of Linux operating systems, embedded software and networking
- Entrepreneurial mindset - you get jazzed about helping build things and making them grow
- Ability to work independently, but not in isolation
- Ideally have experience with IoT, IT or OT monitoring, device and systems management software
Compensation and Benefits
EdgeIQ offers a competitive base salary and uncapped incentive compensation, stock option plan, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) retirement savings program.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org