The management of the Connected Product Value Chain starts with a deep understanding and ability to manage each connected device’s lifecycle from initial deployment through its eventual end of life and decommissioning.
Download our Device Management Best Practices eBook and learn the issues, requirements and best practices for each of the following stages of a device’s lifecycle:
- Onboard: Devices and Users
- Provision: Zero-Touch Deployment
- Monitor: Device Health and Diagnostics with Policy-Based Notifications
- Update: Software and Configurations
- Retire: Devices that are Decommissioned